At the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge 2018, PUBG mobile recently released a teaser of the zombie mode which is a crossover with Resident Evil 2.
The PUBG Mobile zombie mode is scheduled to release with the 0.11.0 update. According to YouTube streamer Mr. Ghost Gaming, the stable update for the zombie mode will be released somewhere around the first week of February. The YouTuber further added that an in-game big event is about to launch soon of which the details aren’t known yet. However, the above claims aren’t officially confirmed yet.
Without further ado, here is the download link for the apk file for those who are eager to play the mode even before its official release. The 1.9GB apk file is a beta version update which includes the latest zombie mode, the Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and more.
Following are some of the features of the Beta 0.11.0 update:
- Resident Evil 2 Zombie mode
- Sanhok gets Arcade – Quick Match mode.
- Damage stacking directly proportional to the distance from the safe zone has been brought from PC to PUBG Mobile. The farther the player is located from the safe zone the more damage he incurs.
- Air raid adjustment to PUBG Mobile In Sanhok and Vikendi maps, where the size of the air raid area will be reduced alongside the safe zone.
- Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music added to the platform
- Vikendi map gets moonlight weather.
- Personal Spaces will display player information and Connections in PUBG Mobile. Players can select a friend as ‘Partner’ with Synergy 400 or above in order to stand by their side in their space.
- Push-to-talk chat in PUBG Mobile matches.
Source: Times Now